I’m a full time mom, wife, sister, & friend. Throw in a little housework, an irritating lapdog, and the need to watch every episode of Forensic Files and I guess you could
call me a busy woman. There are just not enough hours in the day. My escapes are blogging, reading. and writing fiction.
* * About Me * *
- I am a wife and a mom.
- My husband is very tall. I am very short. He tries his best to emphasize that fact often.
- My son makes me laugh everyday and I am so blessed to have him.
- He happens to have dyslexia and ADHD. This blog contains many posts about his journey as a struggling reader. I’ve included tips, suggestions, and book lists.
- My shih tzu is nuts and irritating beyond belief. Need an example? Here you go.
- I have seven older brothers and sisters (want one?)
- I love to create check lists. I think Excel is fun.
- My feet appeared in a national fireplace ad and were seen in magazines like Better Homes and Gardens and Redbook. I didn’t get paid one penny for it.
- I am a self-published author with three ebooks released. (so far.)
- I have serious issues with spelling, punctuation, and grammar. I am the TYPO QUEEN. My editor is my hero. He hasn’t edited this blog, but my ebooks are squeaky clean because of him.
Find Me Around the Web
My dedicated book blog – Novella Reviews.
I even have some rough web fiction HERE.
My Amazon reviewer profile page - HERE. I’m almost in the top 1000 reviewers.
Want to contact me? Drop me a line - JAScribbles -at- gmail -dot- com
~ * ~
I’ve also done a few guest posts on friend’s blogs:
A Cute Pooch Named Phoebe – the inspiration for Off Leash
The Evils of Social Media – A Writer Writes
Thanks for stopping!!